Michelle Fitzurka of Fitztopia nominated me for a Reader Appreciation Award. I’m honored! Fitztopia is a wonderland of photography, Michelle’s art, highlights of other renowned artists to keep an eye on, and much more, all woven together through thought-provoking and heartwarming posts. You should definitely check it out. Thanks Michelle!
Recipients of the award are asked to:
- Identify the awards and who gave them to you.
- Post the Logo on your blog.
- Share 7 items about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers to receive this award, and notify them on their blogs
Seven items about me:
- I am addicted to diet coke (caffeine-free though)
- I was born in Germany, but in my mid-twenties I moved to Virginia on my own. Quite a culture shock!
- People peg me for a classical or traditional music type, but I actually listen to hip-hop, disco, motown, reggae, R&B, lounge music, Latin and French music, and some German music.
- I LOVE animals and horseback riding. I currently have two dogs, four cats, and a horse.
- When I’m not reading, dreaming, or thinking about interior design, I love to watch murder mysteries on TV (the non-bloody kind like Midsomer Murders and Murder She Wrote).
- I love warm weather, but in spite of cold winters, I love New Jersey.
- My daughter redecorates her room, including moving her furniture and tapping into my inventory, on a monthly basis. Wonder where she got that from?
It is so difficult to pick a limited number of blogs to nominate for the Reader Appreciation Award. I am sure I’m leaving some out, but I find these blogs beautiful and inspiring:
- Clouds of Colour
- House Appeal
- Slow Luxe Life
- Mountain Home Decor
- Sweet Fancy Designs
- Apartments I Like
- Figments of a Dutchess
- Nest Design Studio Blog
- Pillows a-la-Mode
NOTE: Many of my comments go to spam. Therefore, if your name is on here and you don’t receive a comment either check your spam folder or just copy and put it on your own page.