Patti Johnson of Patti Johnson Interiors and the beautiful blog Chatti Patti Talks Design, nominated Iris Interiors for our first blogging award, the “Illuminating Blogger Award!” This is such a nice gesture! Be sure to check out Patti’s blog, also nominated for the Illuminating Blogger Award.
“The Illuminating Blogger Award is an award that anyone can bestow on their fellow bloggers for illuminating, informative blog content.”
Here are the simple rules once you’re accepted the award:
- Visit the award site and leave a comment indicating your nomination and by whom.
- Thank the person who nominated you by posting and linking their blog.
- Include a courtesy link back to the official award site.
- Share one random thing about yourself in your award blog post.
- Select at least five other bloggers of which you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts, and nominate them for the award. Please feel free to nominate more than five if you wish.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog and include a link to the award site.
So here is a random fact about me: I’ve been riding motorcycles since I was 19. My current bike is a Honda Shadow VLX.
Here is my list of blogs that I’d like to nominate for the Illuminating Blogger Award.
- Apartments I Like
- Prana and Peaches
- Sage Atelier
- Organic Grey who’s moved over to blogger: organicgrey.blogspot.com.
I have a million more I could list, but then I’d be here all day!
P.S. My comments aren’t working for some posts, so if you see your blog and don’t receive a comment, feel free to head on over to http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/ to accept.