The amazing blog, Apartments I Like, nominated Iris Interiors for the Liebster Blog Award. I’m very grateful for the gesture. Apartments I Like features photos of stunning interiors that always inspire me. I appreciate the hard work she must do in order find the perfect images and write the spot-on commentary.
The following is a list of questions for nominees to answer. Here it goes:
1. What’s the first thing you do in the morning? Have a cup of cappuccino.
2. Coffee or tea? Coffee.
3. Which celebrity would you like to have dinner with? Oprah?
4. Which country would you like to escape to right now? The south of France.
5. How do you relax? By reading a book.
6. Are you addicted to something? Cappuccino and gummi bears.
7. Do you regret not having done something in your childhood? I regret not having learned Spanish.
8. If you could chose your dream job, what would you be? Interior designer (haha).
9. Apple or windows? Windows.
10. What’s the thing you hate the most? Peanut butter, rude people, and cold weather.
11. If you had a super power which one would it be? The ability to speak to animals.
The only requirements are posting a link to the nominator’s blog, answering the questions, nominating a few blogs for the award, and notifying your nominees with a comment. My comments keep going to spam for some reason (trying to remedy the situation), so if you see your name on here and don’t receive a comment, check your spam folder or feel free to copy and paste and pass it on. Here are my nominees in no particular order (I’m trying not to duplicate nominees from past awards):